Music

Friday 14 February 2014

withorwithoutyouu:D

BestFriend :">
A Best Friend is the kind of person who knows you inside and out, yet associates with you anyway. They love you to the core. They know your deepest darkest secrets, and keep them forever. They know your flaws, and disregard them happily. They hold your hand when you cry and are right by your side when you're laughing so hard you can't breathe. If you have a best friend, damn, you're lucky. But if not, you could spend your entire life searching


Hi Ateng Peymuth,
 I could never imagine life without you because life without you is like the stars without the sky, nosebleed :''( Nobody will ever find another person more special than you are.I would fall apart if we ever stopped talking or if anything ever happens to our friendship .
Count On Me by connie Talbot - This song is very memorable for us . because whenever you live me you always there for me . 123 I'll be there for you <3 
You will always hold a special place in my heartt you know you my bestfriend that you guide everytime i need. where only youcan touch . I hope you know how much I need you there. These arms for you are open eveytime you need me. you can also hug me close to your heart. You've come to my rescue and I turn to you as a place to rest my hart :"> yeas grammar .
Be the Bestfriend
"Shyr"
-Madrama 
-Maliit 
_Masaya
-Makulit



No comments:

Post a Comment